Happy Terrific Tuesday! This is a special Tuesday because this week we celebrate American Thanksgiving, and we want to take a moment to thank God for these great things:
- Despite COVID, we have been able to remain healthy and so has our family.
- We have a baby on the way! Our first grandchild should be making his or her appearance any day now! We are also excited for all of our staff who have had babies this year.
- We were able to feed 550 families during COVID! Despite not having resources from teams and interns this year, God still provided through YOU. Thank you so much! We are so grateful for you.
- All of our children’s ministries in Latin America saw an increase in connections with families through COVID because they had to do everything digitally, so parents helped their children do their Bible activities online and recorded them reciting their memory verses. Praise God!
- We are thankful we have been able to spend more time with our family during COVID, as well.
- At Casa Elizabeth, we are grateful that we are building up an incredible team. Please pray for the people who are trying to raise funds to go to Ecuador in order to be a part of this ministry. Right now, we have a full house and all of the girls staying with us were baptized! Praise God!
As the holidays are coming up, remember to use smile.amazon.com and choose Inca Link as your charity so that a percentage of your purchases can go toward our ministries. We also ask that you think about how Inca Link can serve you as we look at the End of the Year Campaign – where we are hoping to launch a new country. Learn more here.
What do you have to thank God for? Leave us a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving! God bless you!