Happy Terrific Tuesday! We are at the airport about to leave Costa Rica, but we had the best 3 weeks!
- Special thanks to our missionaries, Dan and Melody Taube, who hosted us! It was also special to be with Mario Barbosa and Chuck Fanberg to see what God is doing in this country.
- September is coming up soon! If you would like to live life on mission, sign up for our Global Discipleship Project. We will have international speakers, we will cover great material, we will have cohorts to discuss what we’re learning – and it’s all online! Sign up here.
- We also have a gap year program starting in September. We have some Latin Americans who are signed up for the program with a Colombian mentoring couple, but we still have some spots open! If you are 18-22 years old, sign up for Link Year here!
- We also want to encourage everyone to visit our new webpage for Inca Link Canada! Check it out here.
- We are thankful for the Edwards family and Kri who are coming to serve in Costa Rica in September! Please be praying for them.
May the Lord bless you! Have a great week.