(Originally written in Spanish, quickly translated…)
Hello to all the Inca Link family,
How are you? We hope all is well. Here are some of the latest news from Inca Link 🙂
- The primary goal of Inca Link in 2013 is having children in the children’s home, Pasitos de Fe. Please help us share the message.
- María from Casa Elizabeth returned home. She left transformed – another girl impacted from the program led by David and Lucy’s family and the new worker Melany at the end of her time.
- Alvaro returned to Nicaragua.
- Lisa Merritt completed a month of touring and raising funds in the United States.
- Corban is approaching the goal of filling the concert tour in Central and North America in July.
- Youth Specialties reached nearly 400 registered for the National Summit on the 24th of May.
High of the Week
Cumbre Alta women won their game
Low of the Week
Mishayla is still sick, but the rest of the family has gotten better
2 Prayer Requests
- We get to the 1,500 National Summit attendees in May
- We manage to fill the entire Corban tour for this July
Have a nice week blessed by who called!
Intensely Focused 😉
Rich and Elisa