(Originally Written in Spanish, Roughly Translated)
Hello Inca Link Global 🙂
What God is doing with Inca Link in these weeks is impressive. We’re getting closer and closer to reach 300 million young people in Latin America with the irresistible love of Christ.
- The Youth Specialties National Youth Leadership Summit was spectacular with leaders in attendance in Quito, Ecuador.
- The Amazing Race was spectacular – in three countries – Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. It lasted 16 days!
- Ninawachi already has water in the bathrooms for showers etc! They are also buying another area of 2 hectares beside the field.
- Cumbre Alta – is made official this month.
- The Piñeiros are back in Ecuador with a missions team.
- Mandi is finishing school next week.
- We need a lot of money even for the children’s home, Pasitos de Fe. Pray that God will provide the money to start soon.
- Joseph and Heather’s baby – Abby – is improving faster than they thought.
- The latest details of the Corban tour are almost ready. We still need transportation in Central America… pray please.
- Interns arrived safely to Peru after the long journey.
- Dan and Antonio and Pati Argumedo are making the first steps to maybe starting Inca Link Lima :).
Highs and Lows of the Week
High – We had friends here at the house with her two children for five days. It was nice to see after a long time. It was also a high to my children receive many awards for sports in school and studies. Alexa did a drama – 6th grade musical was excellent.
LOW – The car is not working, we had to fix the starter. (.
2 Prayer Requests
- That money for Pasitos de Fe. Please copy this link and promote it on their Facebook and with your contacts – https://www.incalink.org/
- Pray for the teams and interim this year. Remember that they are the financial engine of Inca Link – treat them well 🙂
Intensely Focused 🙂
Rich and Elisa