(Written in Spanish, quickly translated)
We had a spectacular summer with Inca Link and God is still great. What amazing things God did this summer.
- Corban held 31 concerts in 33 days and held its 500th concert in 12 years. We have gone to 18 countries – to reach 300 million young people in Latin America and encourage those who are doing and youth leaders.
- We had many groups and interns in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. We thank God for these people.
- Ninawachi – Almost all construction is completed in the large classroom. It will open its doors in January 2014! Glory to God. The goal – 24 students.
- Pasitos de Faith – We’re on the verge of being able to have children. Pray that by December of this year we have children there in Trujillo.
- Cumbre Alta – They are in 3rd place of 18 teams in the amateur level. Pray for Nate and their teams.
- Water well, shoes and construction in Colombia – pray for the bags that are selling from Colombia to the U.S. to help in the ministry.
- We have brought on Matt Peace to recruit more teams and interns for the 3 countries for short-term missions!
- Inca Link Peru bought (if not already have the documents) a bus for Peru.
Highs and Lows of the Week
High – we had a good meeting with IL Assembly Ecuador. We are ready to start school with my kids.
Low – I was a bit sick.
Pray for the ministry in Peru. Pray for Gustavo’s trip to the U.S. where he will be visiting many churches.
Goals The Browns Met This Week
Led the meeting of the Assembly of IL Ecuador. We had a good meeting of the board of IL Ecuador. We talked with the interns to come in the coming weeks. I bought tickets for meetings in the U.S. for IL International, its board etc.
God bless you all,
Rich and Elisa
PS Send us your highs and lows to pray for you — Terrific Tuesdays