How are you? I hope you are well. We have been praying for all of you in your respective ministries. These are some of the highlights of Inca Link this week.
- Cumbre Alta won 3rd place. It is possible that they still might ascend to the next level. Let´s pray for this. See the pictures.
- The Children´s Home – Pasitos de Fe in Peru, is closer and closer to opening it´s doors. Pray for good directors, psychologists, social workers etc. May God provide the exact workers that we need.
- World race leaves this week from Ecuador to Colombia to work with our Inca Link Colombia team.
- Inca Thakhi, Adventure Camp in Peru, had an outing with the mothers of the kids. The kids have a cell group they attend and they have called it NEW-VEC (New victors in Christ).
- Elim – in the garbage dump in Peru, had a medical campaign for eyes of the people in the dump. Let´s also pray for Stephany who has presented her last report for her Thesis and now has to wait for the date for her defending it.
- Ninawachi, Missions institute in Ecuador, are having a retreat this week. See picture.
- EJ Ecuador had training this week. There were almost 300 people that came to the three events this Saturday. Silvano Espíndola was the main speaker and he used to play on the Argentine national soccer team with Maradona. See picture.
- Montañita Verde – Children´s home in Manta – let´s keep praying for the transition of the project to Inca Link Ecuador.
Highs and Lows
Low´s – I´m sad that it takes so long to get the two children homes worked out. That we don´t have kids yet in Trujillo, and it is so much work to transition the one from Manta over to ILE.
2 Prayer Requests – Pray for Mishayla to get a job this week. Pray for the printing of Corban’s 5th CD. It is officially launched on the 15th of November (the same day as Brent and Stephany´s wedding :))
Goals met for the Kingdom of Christ – Work on the 5th CD of Corban; trip, preaching and training in Honduras and with Silvano Espíndola; preparation for Entrenosotras (Elisa´s ministry to the mothers of the Alliance Academy International; attending the Ninawachi retreat as ILE to encourage them before they go out on their month of practicum; I spoke at the Flag day parade at the Alliance Academy.
Intensely Focused :),
Rich and Elisa