Hi to all,
We need your help. See below in green.
What an amazing time we had with our kids in the USA for Thanksgiving. But look at what God is doing in Inca Link global. Remember – we are about reaching the 300 million youth in Latin America with Christ´s irresistible love.
- At Ninawachi missions school in the jungles of Ecuador, they had a month of practicum with the students all throughout the region. They found a boa constrictor today that was almost 5 feet long. See picture.
- Casa Elizabeth – teen pregnancy center in Ecuador was on TV again this week on a show called El Trueque. They donated a new roof! Yayy. See picture.
Please pray for our missionary staff dealing with end of the year issues, pain, big decisions, fund raising etc.
- The youth from Inca Thakhi went to Huamachuco on a missions trip in Peru. They also helped teach the Miramar church how to Tarp Surf.
- Brent and Stef got married! It was an amazing wedding.
- The World Race team arrives in Ecuador this Thursday. Please pray for Fabian and Mabe who will be serving them all month as well as our interns.
- Tesoros – Montañita Verde – children´s home in Ecuador – The Easons have done a great job in preparing the kids and inserting them back into families. Pray that all will be placed by the end of this year. Pray for the future of the Eason´s and this great ministry.
- We reached our goal of sponsoring children in Colombia. All 20 kids are now sponsored. Praise the Lord for Lucy, Laura, Jhonny, and Joseph and Kayla who did a lot of work to help us reach this goal.
- Two of our interns were almost robbed this week. Praise the Lord that they did not take anything. Let´s be praying for safety for our personnel in each country.
- Nine young people from Amijai, ministry to children, youth and mothers near our orphanage went to church on Sunday. Praise the Lord! Some of them went on a missions trip this week to Huamachuco.
Highs and Lows
Highs – It was the best family vacation we have had in years. It was great to see Olivia about to graduate from College (next May). It was great to see Mishayla doing so well in her first year in college. We played together, laughed together, ate, went shopping and enjoyed ourselves a lot. We will not be together for Christmas, so this was special.
Low – I miss them already!
2 Prayer Requets – When we were in the U.S. I had another kidney stone. Pray that we can find what is causing this. Pray for Josiah in his Senior year as he is wanting to make wise decisions for his future.
Goals met for Inca Link and the Kingdom of Christ – I handed in the book to the editor, Lucas Leys called Missionary Adventures (it´s in Spanish called Aventuras Misioneras). It may not be published for two years. Elisa and I spoke at the Youth Specialties Convention in Orlando. We took 41 youth pastors and leaders for Lunch to thank them for their ministries and for helping us reach the 300 million youth in Latin America. We rested well as a family. We had great meetings with the Inca Link Board. We handed out and sold the newest Corban CD to people like Lucia Parker, Danilo Montero, Emanuel from Rojo etc.
We need help with Fundraising. We are raising money for Shoes for Orphans again this year, but we are doing it differently. We are trying our first fundraiser through Crowdrise which is a crowd funding site. We need to find people who are willing to start their own campaign for Shoes for Orphans. Some of you might be interested in this as it is a great way to help connect people to Inca Link. This will hopefully help us reach more people and get more shoes for these kids!
If you want you can go to https://www.crowdrise.com/IncaLinkShoesforOrphans and click on “Fundraise for this Campaign”. This will let you set your own goal which you can send people to.
Rich and Elisa
P.S. Please copy this link and put it on your facebooks! Thanks! https://www.facebook. com/video.php?v= 784916528210937