How is everyone? We had a lot happening including Olivia´s wedding (see pics below) and putting Josiah in at Toccoa Falls College (see pic). We are now back in Texas where Mishayla will start her second year at Texas A&M and where Alexa will be home schooled. I will be touring from September 4th through October 28th. We all had a crazy summer but God has been blessing our ministries.
- The summer teams and interns have come and gone (for the most part) and left great work in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. It was one of our best summers ever.
- Thanks to Patrick Watts, Randy and Candace Stripling and Anna Jacobson for helping us run the teams – as well as all of the Inca Link Colombia, Peru and Ecuador missionaries and staff.
- Corban spent 8 days of impact at TPC camp outside of Lima. It was too cold for me, so I stepped out after the 3rd day :). See Pic.
- We were able to film in Trujillo for a video in Manta, Ecuador and we are praying to be able to raise $50,000 through Envision. Be praying about that.
- The Brown family with Isaac filmed the song I Will Follow You from the 5th Corban CD. See Pic.
- Congratulations to Ignacio and Meylin who had their baby. See Pic.
- Joseph and Heather will have their baby any day now.
Highs – We survived the summer – including the wedding and dropping Josiah off at college. I may, or may not have had an hour or two where I just cried like a baby while we were driving up to Virginia for the wedding. I got it out of my system and then was able to be strong for both the wedding and the college episode :). Elisa was strong the whole time. The family sang together – it was fun.
Lows – I have to work on messages for tour that will start in 2 weeks and my iphone died. I am bummed that we will be missing most of Josiah’s soccer games. We ended up broke after the wedding – see pic.
2 Prayer Requests – Pray for the messages for tour. Pray for Mishayla to find out this week if she can become a Texas resident. Pray for Alexa who will start home schooling with Elisa (maybe pray for Elisa the teacher :)).
Goals met for Inca Link and the Kingdom – we made some contacts and phone calls for teams to come down. We had good meetings with Inca Link Peru and Joseph this week. We married off one daughter – 3 kids to go :)).
Intensely Focused 🙂
Rich and Elisa