This week was filled with God´s blessings,
- The Short term team from Lifetree Ministries finished up this last Saturday in Ecuador.
- Elisa and I had a good ministry at Pinecrest Camp in Arkansas. They now want to partner with Inca Thakhi and are sending an intern this October and November to Peru.
- Last night I talked with a family who started their own ministry for pregnant teens. They now want to come see Casa Elizabeth teen pregnancy center.
- Inca Link Ecuador had a good Assembly meeting last week. We thank the Lord for the advances, for the good numbers and great dreams for the future.
- Lindsey Fisher started her first week of work with Inca Link. Welcome aboard Lindsey. She is taking Kayla´s place who got married last weekend.
- There is a new baseball team and family joining our Cumbre Alta club from the jungles of Ecuador – read about it here cumbrealta.org/cumbre-alta-practica-el-beisbol
Highs – we had a nice ministry at Pinecrest Camp with Elisa and Alexa and a good start to my tour ministries.
Lows – I´m now away from the family for 6 weeks. That´s a long time. :((
2 Prayer Requests – That God would give me the words to say in the churches, camps, events and homes where I am staying on tour. That I might connect them more with God and what He is doing on the mission field. Also pray for each of my kids in their different stages and lives – they have their struggles, decisions and God moments. May they make wise decisions :).
Goals Met – We got to travel with Josh Epstein to camp. He did a great job giving a testimony of Inca Link -See Pic. Meetings with Inca Link International,, Inca Link Ecuador, speaking in events, camps and churches to youth, children, adults and seniors, sold some Corban cd´s and received some donations for Inca Link.
Rich and Elisa