Merry Christmas to each and every one of our Inca Link people and friends of Inca Link. Thanks for being a part of the team and linking with us :)) Here are some of the updates with Inca Link these days 🙂
1. We now have a $9,000 US dollar matching fund set up for the Bonsai Van. We thank those who gave this money as a matching fund for their donation. Our goal is to get to 30,000 by December 31st, 2015. If you are interested in getting your dollars matched please give at https://www.incalink.org/ministries/bonsai/
2. Please pray for Ninawachi Missions School in the jungles of Ecuador – Edison, one of our students died this week. He had been sick for 3 years. Let´s pray for the professors and students as they are grieving.
3. Laura Rodríguez from Colombia was able to make a presentation in one of our Inca Link sister churches in New Jersey. She was able to recruit a team for next summer. See the picture with friends in PA.
4. Meylin got her residency visa and is working on her citizenship for the U.S. Let´s pray for Ignacio and Meylin that their return to Latin America will be soon. See the picture of their family.
5. The children´s home Pasitos de Fe in Trujillo, Peru is restructuring. We now have 80 children at risk and 20 women at risk using this location every week. We are thankful to God that he continues to show us where He is working and we adjust to what He is doing – we have seen that in Peru the ministries with children are booming. We are calling this Pasitos de Fe (Steps of Faith) a Children´s Ministry Center.
6. Mission Perú – the youth from Ontario, Canada are returning to Peru in March to help start two churches in or near the garbage dumps in Trujillo. One is close to the Mana Day Care center (where we have 112 kids sponsored) and the other is near the Elim children´s project in Milagro. Let´s pray for these new church plants that will be a collaboration of Inca Link, The Christian and Missionary Alliance and Mission Peru.
7. The daughter church of La Luz in Quito, where David and Lucy Noboa are serving finally got a place to rent. Let´s pray for them as they open officially in January. See pictures.
8. Our children´s ministries in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia did Christmas for the children. Some of the kids are learning how to sew. Some of the families got presents as well. See lots of the pictures below.
Lows – I was sicker than I have been in 20 years last night. I arrived to my Dad’s house from Canada and ran straight to the bathroom. My stomach was a mess from 8pm till 4am. I think I lost 6 pounds last night though :).
2 Prayer Requests – Pray for our time with family during this Christmas season here in Virginia. We are enjoying the family. Pray for my father in law, Jack Shannon. He still has Alzheimers but he has some amazing prayers and appears to be lucid sometimes with those prayers. We got to visit him 5 times in the last couple of weeks.
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and for Inca Link – We presented Inca Link and what we are doing to 10 churches in Ontario, Canada in two weeks, we were able to organize some things for EJ (Youth Specialties conference), we had key skype meetings and phone calls – we even got to connect with some of our friends who are work site coordinators in Mexico, Dominican Republic and El Salvador.
FELIZ Navidad – Merry Christmas 🙂
Rich and Elisa Brown