- Corban had a great concert with over 4,000 people registered on the beach in Lima, Peru. It was incredible to worship God all together there.
- We had a great time with the Saccsara´s, Inca Link Missionaries to Indigenous people of Peru. Pray for them as they are trying to collect over 100 jackets or coats for children in the cold mountains of Peru.
- Elisa and I shared to a group of 80 people (40 couples in America Sur Alliance church in Trujillo, Peru.)
- David Noboa and I were able to attend a conference celebrating the almost 500 years of the Reformation. Freddy Guerrero has asked us (e625) to help do a manual on how to reach and maintain the next generations in the church.
- HELP – We need you to help us share today – and every day until the end of the year – our Ready, Set Smart campaign to raise $20,000 for school supplies for kids at risk in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia.
- I was able to speak to about 45 youth in our Mana Day Care Center in Peru – and 13 accepted to follow Christ.
- We got to see Brent and Stephany, our inca link missionaries in Trujillo, Peru, and their new baby Emma – she is sweet.
Lows – we are tired from a lot of traveling – we are now on a plane going to Colorado Springs with Envision.
2 Prayer requests – Pray that we will reach our goal with Ready, Set Smart. Pray for our new programs for 2017 – we will let you know soon about some exciting ventures.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and for Inca Link – We had meetings with pastors in Lima, Corban concert, training directors in Peru about the Ideal Team player – must be humble, hungry and people smart.
Rich and Elisa