To all of our Inca Link Global Family,
God is using us to reach 300 million youth in Latin America. Glory to God! Here are some of the highlights these days.
- Four girls arrived to Casa Elizabeth in the last two weeks. Two of them we have reinserted into their homes. Two are still in the home. Please pray for them.
- Keep praying for the Oasis garbage dump sponsorship program in Colombia. May God use these kids for his glory.
- We had the privilege of serving with our Amijai project in Trujillo, Peru, with Brenda and her team. We saw 40 kids that day.
- We also got to visit Elim, garbage dump ministry, with Fred Hartley from Lilburn Alliance Church in Atlanta, GA.
- At Casa Blanca we now have a new fire oven and Fabian keeps making CB better 🙂
- The men’s and women’s teams of Cumbre Alta both won this week.
- The Saccsara’s have been serving the people of Chosica, Peru, clean water. Praise God they were able to serve many at risk families.
ANNOUNCEMENT – Pray for a new Executive Director for Inca Link Ecuador. We have several candidates but need more. We need the names by May 1. If you are interested, or you know someone, please have them contact us at email@example.com. Have them tell us why they are interested in taking the position. Gustavo has done a great job in the last 10 years. He is stepping aside for a while, but will still be heavily involved in Inca Link Ecuador.
Highs – Alexa won the medal for Ideal Team in the AASSA tournament. She was the only one from her team that won it. She also got inducted into the National Honor Society.
Lows – Elisa was extremely sick with a stomach virus. Praise the Lord she is better today.
2 Prayer requests – Pray for the country wide, denomination wide panel that is going to discuss how to reach and retain the next generations in Ecuador. This will be on Saturday – May 6. Pray that we will be able to cover our budget. We will also have 200 hand-picked key, influential pastors present.
Also, please pray for our new book coming out on May 6th. It is on the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther´s reformation. Our book is about what needs to be reformed in the Ecuadorian evangelical church in order to reach the next generations.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and Inca Link – We have had an awesome couple – the Perry’s – with us for the last couple of weeks. They are going to be work site coordinators for Envision Canada in Mexico City. We have taken them to the jungles, Otavalo, Lima, Trujillo, Quito and tomorrow we take them to Manta to see what we are doing. Elisa taught at Entrenosotras this last week. We planned the Amazing Race, the itineraries for all teams for next summer for Ecuador and Peru and we had Skype meetings with the Cevallos and Schriefers, who will be in charge of training teams and interns in Peru this summer.
Rich and Elisa