Hi to all of our Inca Link Global Friends,
Happy Thanksgiving! We have SOOO much to be thankful for in Inca Link:
- We thank God for each one of our workers, missionaries and projects. These are just a few of our heroes – Karen, Ulises, Dora, Anna, Venita, Lucy and Ricardo (all 3 countries represented – Ecuador, Peru and Colombia).
- We thank God for Joca (Peru) and Laura (Colombia) who got their visas to travel to North America.
- We thank God for the first ever End of the Year Growth of Inca Link Campaign. The goal is $20,000 by the end of the year to jump-start 16 new countries in the next 16 years. If you did not get a letter you can still give by following the link above.
- We thank God for the people who have accepted Christ this year – over 500 people. We keep trying to reach the 300 million youth in Latin America. Approximately 243 million left :/
- We thank God for the influence he is giving us in Inca Link in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia with a dream to reach 16 new countries in the next 16 years. Praise God!
- We thank God for Corban, Percy finished his Master’s degree, Nicho finishes his devotional book for youth and Percy’s mom is now free.
Highs – Peru won and qualified to the World Cup! First time since my Peruvian kids were born 🙂 Also, Cumbre Alta is in the next round of the tournament, Ninawachi continues to serve through their students in the most dense jungles of Ecuador, and the Link Year women linked up with the Amijai girls to do ministry together. We also enjoyed a Thanksgiving meal with some of our friends from different circles and we won 2nd place in the Spikeball tournament 🙂
Lows – I am sore from Spikeball and we didn’t get first 🙁
2 Prayer Requests
– For the money we are trying to raise in the End of Year Inca Link Growth Fund Campaign. The goal of $20,000 is what we are hoping for.
– Elisa is speaking this Saturday at a conference with over 60 girls/women from 13 to 25 years old.
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and Inca Link – Training at Casa Elizabeth – our teen pregnancy center, amazing 4 days with our Canadian Alliance bosses, Skype meeting with the Inca Link International Board, preparation of Planeta Girl and Entrenosotras.
Rich and Elisa