Hello to all the heroes of Inca Link Global,
Here is some of the recent news in our organization.
- Paul and Lineth Overmoyer are getting settled in Bogota, Colombia. They have already been with a group, and they are getting their legal paperwork together and starting their ministry. Elisa and I will be visiting them next week.
- At Elim, in Trujillo, Peru – the summer workshops are having an impact in the lives of the kids and teens. We continue to pray for the architect’s plans.
- Pray for the Quinta Casablanca ministry in Quito. They are preparing everything for the World Race groups for the summer.
- At Amijai, ministry with at-risk kids and parents in Trujillo, Peru – they had a “psychology for mothers” workshop.
- Inca Link Honduras continues to develop. Daniel Ascencio is doing a good job with raising interest, funds and prayer for this project.
- The Cumbre Alta team had more than 100 soccer players that showed up for tryouts. They had to only accept 25. Let’s pray for this new year for the team.
Highs – We are in Uruguay for the Missions conference. It is a time of retreat and recharging our batteries. We finally turned in our book that we wrote as a family to the editors.
Lows – Alexa couldn’t come with us to Uruguay because of her exams at school.
3 Prayer Requests
- Pray for the next country for our 15 countries in 15 years plan. We started with Honduras 2019. We are praying for Costa Rica, Chile, Brazil and other countries as well.
- Pray for Alexa that she be accepted into university.
- Pray for the plans God has for our future (it’s time for us to go to the US for a year of reports and raising funds for the Great Commission, etc., in July 2019). Where would we be the most effective for the Kingdom of God for this next phase of ministry?
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and Inca Link – Meetings with boards and committees of the Alliance, meetings with Inca Link Ecuador, Elisa taught at Entrenosotras, we are facilitating a Kairos course in Quito and planning one for Portoviejo, time with the Linkers and their parents at home and meetings over Skype.
Rich and Elisa