Inca Link was a dream that became a reality in March 2006. Rich and Elisa Brown, Alliance Missionaries since 1994, had a heart and vision for reaching the 300 million youth in Latin America. Lisa Merritt shared in their passion, and while she was interning under the Browns, the three of them founded Inca Link.
our vision – Inca Link Global
To reach the 300+ million youth in Latin America with Christ’s irresistible love. Our national Inca Link organizations do this through evangelism and discipleship, training leaders, connecting people, and compassion ministries. We are devoted to helping the least of these in Latin America.
- Missions – Promotion of missions
- Attitude – is everything
- Creativity – is honored and celebrated
- Connections – National and International
- Compassion – Service is a growth tool
Inca Link’s mission is to identify, connect, facilitate and mentor high capacity youth leaders to multiply their impact in Latin America. read more…
- Evangelism and Discipleship
- Training Leaders
- Connecting People
- Compassion Ministries
statement of faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, that they are saved until the resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.