Happy Terrific Tuesdays! We have so many exciting updates to share today:
- We want to thank God that we are able to serve together in Ecuador during this time. We are staying at Pedro and Dani’s house while we are here.
- We are excited to have another baby in Inca Link! Rachel Forman, our intern coordinator and member care coordinator, had a baby boy named Asa.
- Our missionaries in Lima, the Saccsara’s, are also expecting a baby! Be praying for them, and also pray for their ministry as they continue to serve virtually.
- Pray for our children of Inca Link who are all studying virtually around the continent.
- We are excited to welcome Adam Bannister to the team! He is going to Honduras next month as our first missionary resident there to serve with Daniel and Nayeli, and someday he hopes to help us open Inca Link Guatemala.
- We are also excited that one of our former interns, Kri, is getting ready to serve with us in Costa Rica.
- Pray for our Inca Thakhi ministry as they continue to operate while our missionaries, Joca and Alex, are in Canada. Pray for the kids as they continue to face challenges in their lives. Also pray for the leadership that they be able to continue to stay connected with God and the children.
Que cada uno de ustedes tenga una excelente semana. Dios les bendiga.