God is blessing in many ways, these are just a few of the important items to share:
- Lindsey and John Fisher are having a baby!!! Yayyy! Congratulations to you both.
- Inca Link Colombia has a new look on Facebook and a new logo.
See video of their ministry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4DKbJvf5ZE
- There is a new promotion that we are asking everyone to help us share. We are trying to get more teams to Colombia this summer. Please share this on your facebook page to help us get the word out. https://www.facebook.com/incalinkinternational/?fref=ts
- Kings Academy was in Ecuador serving again. I heard this was the best year ever. 😉
- Inca Link Peru had Courtney Webber’s group (a former intern).
Highs – We had a great time with the Bryans celebrating Easter. We also were able to hang a little with some new friends here in College Station, TX.
Lows – I continue to have this cough caused from allergies :(.
2 Prayer requests – Pray for Alexa who has some major testing this week. Pray for Elisa and I as we speak at Crown College and to two churches in North Carolina.
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and Inca Link – We were able to reconnected with the Bryans. We miss them. We had about 7 Skype conversations this week with some of our staff with the Alliance in Latin America and with Inca Link.
Rich and Elisa