Hi to all of the Inca Link Global heroes,
Thanks for being a part of this great family. Here are some of the latest news items for Inca Link:
- We thank God for the miraculous recuperation so far of Jairo. He is one of our Ninawachi Jungle Institute students who was hit by a car while he was riding a bike that he had just learned how to ride. It is a miracle he is still with us – and is actually back home with his family in Archidona. Keep praying.
- Let’s keep praying for Meylin who has had stomach pain for a while. Pray as she is recovering here in Quito. Also pray for Mabe who has been on absolute rest the last few days. Pray for complete healing. Pray for our personnel of Inca Link to have good health to serve.
- We thank God for two short-term teams from Saskatoon, Canada. One was in Ecuador, the other in Perú. Both teams served well and were a blessing. While they were serving in South America, a hockey team from their home community had a tragedy. Pray for them.
- It’s great to have the Easons back. Pray for a their time back at the Bonsai ministry.
Highs – That Jairo is better and we got to visit him at the hospital. I had the privilege of representing the Ecuadorian Alliance missions committee at the commissioning of Juan Fernando who is going to Jordan. I also got news from Lucas Leys and the editorial team that they approved a book idea we have for a next book. Lows – Elisa is gone and I miss her. It’s her birthday tomorrow – happy birthday love. You are an exemplary woman, an incredible mom and wife… 🙂 I love you lots!
2 Prayer Requests
- Pray for the next generational summit in May.
- Pray for the next 15 years and 15 countries. We are hoping to visit Honduras this summer to launch in 2019.
Goals met for the kingdom of God and for Inca Link – We made many trips to the airport, housed and fed guests, had interns over and groups over. Elisa has been serving on the Strategic Review for the field of the Dominican Republic, we were both on the radio this week, and we had meetings with Inca Link Ecuador, International, E625 Ecuador and will have one with Inca Link Peru this week 🙂
Rich and Elisa