Hi to all of our Inca Link Friends and Family,
Are you enjoying the World Cup like we are? We are hoping our Latin teams will do well.
Latest News in Inca Link:
- Inca Thakhi, our camp ministry in Perú, had over 40 kids show up for the sand boarding training, including several who had not been coming for a while.
- The mothers at Amijai, ministry for the at risk children and families in Trujillo, Perú, are attending more faithfully, and Brenda is happy with some new volunteers who are helping with the lessons, music, games and teaching the kids how to play different instruments.
- The Amazing Race – Inca Link style – it was a great time of unity; the racers were touched by what God is doing in our Inca Link ministries. I think it may have been the best year yet for the Amazing Race (don’t get mad previous interns 🙂 ).
- Inca Link Ecuador is having a transition of leadership – Fernando Puga will be serving us through the end of July. He is handing over the baton to Pedro Contag who will be the Interim director.
- Casa Elizabeth, the teen pregnancy center in Ecuador, is needing financial help to finish the construction that will make the ministry better. Pray for this need.
Highs – We had a nice time with Elisa’s cousin, her family and some friends in Calgary, Canada. We are enjoying the World Cup. I had a great Father’s Day.
Lows – The updated web page of Inca Link and the sponsorship pages are taking way longer than expected 🙁
2 Prayer Requests
- Pray for the 2 Corban videos that we are hoping will be launched at the end of this month. Pray that they will connect people’s hearts with God’s heart. That is our prayer for all of our music.
- Pray for the transition of leadership in Inca Link Ecuador. Pray for Fernando and Pedro.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and for Inca Link – Elisa had her closing ceremonies with the women of Entrenosotras, we had meetings with Envision Canada, the Amazing Race was a success, we had Skype meetings with donors, possible personnel and interns for Inca Link, we also had some strategic alliance meetings with organizations that could possibly bring more misiones a corto plazo in the future.
Rich and Elisa 🙂