Casa Deportiva Cumbre Alta (CDCA) is seeking a Director of Communication and Public Affairs. The position is being created with the purpose of accomplishing the following vision.
Vision: Cumbre Alta is dedicated to reaching the highest level of Ecuadorian sports as we share Christ with those in our sphere of influence.
The Director of Communication and Public Affairs will be expected to commit to the following:
- Consistently and effectively share the love of Christ with club members and the community at large.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual communications plan for the club.
- Answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, via telephone, and email.
- Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Coordinate webpage maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly.
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Track and measure the level of engagement with the club over time.
- Manage all media contacts.
- Participate in professional development activities to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Be an ambassador for CDCA within the local community.
Qualifications for the ideal soccer coach:
- Passionate about following Jesus Christ and making disciples.
- Passionate to achieve the club’s vision.
- Experience developing and implementing communications strategies.
- Relationship builder.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
If you do not meet some of the criteria desired above but feel like God has called you to work with CDCA we encourage you to contact the club director, Nathan Taube, at email@example.com.