Hi to all Inca Link Global friends and family and Merry Christmas,
- Inca Link Ecuador had a great Christmas celebration and a popular band Contagious surprised everyone by showing up at our house at the end of the party. See Pic.
- It´s Fabian and Mabe´s anniversary today, December 16. Yayy!
- We are even closer than ever to having kids in the children´s home, Pasitos de Fe.
- We reached our goal of 30 teams next summer – that´s awesome.
- We still need about 17 more interns to reach our goal of 30 – can you suggest someone that might be able to come next summer as an intern?
- The roof of the day care center in Peru – Mana is done :).
- We have a huge meeting this Friday as we finish our relationship with Fundación Por Amor. Please pray that it goes well.
Highs and Lows
Highs – The Christmas party with Inca Link Ecuador was awesome. Josiah did a good job on his solo for the concert this weekend.
Lows – we received criticism from one of our teams from this summer and it didn´t seem fair.
2 Prayer Requests – For the meeting this Friday in Manta to end our partnership. We need a lot of wisdom. Pray as it is difficult to be far from our daughters this Christmas.
Goals made for the Kingdom and for Inca Link – A lot of emails, meetings through Skype, we were the hosts for the Inca Link Ecuador Christmas party, meetings with Inca Link International planning for next year, organizational charts, planning for Entrenosotras meetings and speaking on the radio to represent Corban and Inca Link.
Rich and Elisa