Hello Inca Link friends,
Here we have what has been going on lately:
- We are a few days away from the biennial Inca Link retreat! This time we are going to enjoy the time together in Trujillo, Peru. ILP has been getting everything ready to accommodate the more than 90 people that will be there. It will be a time to recharge batteries, enjoy time with colleagues and friends, learn new things, and look toward the future. Pray for this time!
- Link Year arrived safely to Peru and now they start their last 3 months with Inca Link. We know they are going to have a good time and learn a lot in these last few months.
- Bonsai celebrated 3 years of ministry in Manta! Praise the Lord for bringing up this beautiful ministry and praise God for Will, Amanda, Anna and all of the Bonsai staff for investing in the kids and families in the program.
- Esther Chew is in Colombia and is involved in everything about Oasis. We are happy to see Esther in her “salsa” teaching and serving.
- Speaking of Colombia, Paul and Lineth now have a place to live in Bogota. Now everyone go visit them! 🙂
- Olivia was at Jubilee with a friend to help her. They got good responses and Inca Link continues to serve those who want to be part of God’s mission.
- The Corban tour “Follow Me” is almost ready. Pray that we complete the 6 churches (of 20) that we are missing.
Highs – Rich and I had two whole weeks at home to establish routines, enjoy time with Alexa, write and prepare materials, and lose a few pounds that we always gain when traveling.
Lows – Josiah’s computer died this week, just when he is finishing his studies in May. Pray that he will be able to find a bargain and buy another computer and finish his semester well.
Pray for Rich. He has problems with pain in his fingers. We are trying to figure out what it could be.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and Inca Link: Organizing the Corban tour, writing materials for E625, finishing a book for pastor’s kids, interviews with churches that have agreements with Inca Link, meeting with ILI to organize the summer, and many Skypes, texts, WhatsApp for the final details for the retreat!
Intensely Focused :),
Elisa and Rich