Hi to all of Inca Link Global,
It is such a privilege to serve the King of kings and the Lord of lords through Inca Link. Here are some of the latest updates:
- Mana, the day care center in Peru, had some graduates of their program start studying to get into college. Praise the Lord. They also had a day trip to the local pool.
- Ninawachi has had a lot of spiritual opposition lately. First the Jairo incident, then Meylin has been sick for quite a while, now Ignacio and Meylin’s daughter Michaía is sick with bronchitis. Let’s pray for the Ninawachi jungle missions school and especially for one of the students whose 24 year old sister died this weekend.
- Pray for Mabe and the Casa Blanca ministry. Mabe has been sick for several weeks now and it is affecting her hearing. She is getting a little bit better. Keep praying.
- There are members of the Alliance church in Porvenir who are volunteering to teach kids in our Mana garbage dump day care center – music and theatre.
- The 3rd and 4th floors of the Camp in Trujillo are almost done. Pray that they will be completed for all of the teams this summer. This will give us space for up to 120.
- Cumbre Alta has had two games so far – they tied and lost. Pray for the discipleship of these players.
- Inca Thakhi has girls attending the program now. Mishayla, our daughter, will be serving there starting at the end of December.
Highs – It’s always so refreshing to be at Leader Mundial. It renews me, trains me, gives good resources, and I had good conversations that stretch and grow me. Alexa won ideal team in the tournament in Guayaquil this last weekend in basketball. I got to spend one day and a few hours with Josiah and watched one of his soccer games. We also got to have some good spiritual and practical conversations.
Lows – My phone went up in smoke and died 🙁
2 Prayer Requests
- Pray for our big Summit in Quito and Guayaquil on the 25-26 of May for E625 Ecuador – We are expecting 3000 to sign up to be there. Pray for the organization of it and for those who need to register to do so.
- Pray for our 15 year goal to start Inca Link in 15 new countries. Pray for our trip to Honduras in July to scout out the land to see if it might be the next country for 2019.
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and Inca Link – I attended the Missions committee meeting of the Alliance in Guayaquil, we had a good meting with Paul and Lineth in the car (they are new missionaries with Inca Link to Colombia), meetings with SIM, with organizations in Honduras, with Inca Link Peru, Entrenosotras, Casa Elizabeth, E625 Ecuador and the board of Alliance Academy.
Rich and Elisa