© 2022 All rights reserved
Job Description: Missionary
President, Inca Link International
Full time, Support Raised Salary, Flexible hours, International Placement
A missionary with Inca Link International will work with the Inca Link International team to minister to people of Latin America with the gospel of Jesus Christ; serving the mission of Inca Link to reach the 300 million youth of Latin America with Christ’s irresistible love.
Skills, Characteristics Required for Position:
Strong understanding of Inca Link’s ministry goals; ability to cast vision; willingness to travel as needed; self motivator; leadership abilities; excellent communication, public relations and listening skills; demonstrated ability to cope with and manage change; ability to build and maintain relationships with people of diverse backgrounds; emotionally mature and self-motivated. Fluency in Spanish or willingness to learn.
Above all, followers of Christ.
Each missionary’s role is different based on location and context.
- Seek ways to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- Share the love, compassion, and life of Jesus with others
- Grow in understanding of local culture, customs, and languages
- Strive to be an example of the Church to those who are far from God
- Develop ways to care for the marginalized and exploited people in your community
- Train local leaders
- Collaborate with the local leadership team and Inca Link to cast vision, direction, and organizational goals for your ministry site
- Support the implementation of strategic and operational initiatives to share to good news of Jesus
- Day-to-day operational oversight, supervision, and support of ministries for programs/services in a region to ensure high-quality service delivery