© 2023 All rights reserved
Job Description: Global Outreach Coach
Director of Global Outreach
Full Time, Support Raised Salary, Flexible hours, Remote work environment, Travel required as needed
A Global Outreach Coach leads the activities of global volunteers that serve with Inca Link and its ministries. This team ensures the seamless operations of teams, interns, linkers, and other missional formation programs. These individuals have a passion to develop deep formation in people’s lives, help to develop healthy structure for Short-Term Missions, and aim to be a bridge between people, cultures, and languages. A Global Outreach Coach reports directly to the Director of Global Outreach and works closely with the President of Inca Link, field missionaries, and national leaders. This position often requires work outside of normal business hours and travel.
Skills, Characteristics Required for Position:
Strong understanding of Inca Link’s ministry goals; ability to cast vision; willingness to travel as needed; experience in curriculum and program development; leadership training; excellent communications, public relations, and listening skills; demonstrated ability to cope with and manage change; ability to build and maintain relationships with people of diverse backgrounds; emotionally mature and self-motivated. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Above all, followers of Christ.
A Global Outreach Coach exists to empower, equip, and train global outreach participants to bring glory to God and grow his Kingdom.
- Build relationships and bridges between global outreach participants and Inca Link ministries and staff
- Empower and activate global outreach participant leaders to invest in their teams and participants
- Connect global outreach participants with national leaders and missionaries
- Strive to develop fruitfulness in all aspects of a global outreach participant’s trip
- Train global outreach participants pre-field, on the field, and post-field
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in all global outreach programs, even when outside primary assignment
- Identify and invest in global outreach participants who have a missional calling or potential for ministry
- Utilize God-given gifts and abilities to enhance global outreach program
- Coordinate, schedule, plan, and implement all projects that involve individuals who are volunteering time. This includes, but is not limited to, adult, family, teen, school, and corporate groups
- Provide hands-on site supervision to volunteers
- Monitor and ensure volunteer engagement, productivity, compliance, and status of work assignments
- Ensure that Inca Link is always on the front end of short-term missional engagement