Hi to all of our Inca Link Global friends and family,
It´s amazing to see God´s hand.
- Corban is ministering at a leadership camp for all of the Peruvian Alliance with over 300 leaders.
- Ninawachi had their first week of classes of students serving and dedicating every second to the Lord.
- We continue to have more and more people contacting us to do ministry in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia.
- We have our first intern for Cumbre Alta. He arrives in 12 days.
- Especialidades Juveniles Ecuador will have it´s 2nd National Event for youth leaders, we started working hard with our leaders for that.
- Patrick Watts and the Easons are finishing up their classes on culture etc., in the U.S. and will be down serving with us soon.
- The ministry of Elim in the garbage dump in Trujillo received a guitar the same week that the youth their were asking to learn how to play. The children are going to start learning English, and the mothers are going to learn how to read and write.
- The retreat of Inca Link Global will be the 15-20 of August in Huaticocha – Ninawachi. It´s going to be amazing.
- Jhonny arrives in Colombia tonight after two months in the U.S.
High´s and Low´s
Highs – Elisa made it ok to Peru and is ministering with Corban (she is happy). The kids are finishing the semester well and with good grades.
Lows – Elisa is not with me… I´M DYING!!!!!! 🙂 I have to cook and everything. 🙂 Another high – I arrive in Peru with my kids to be reunited with my bride this Friday. :).
Pray for our trip to Peru and that Corban will have a fabulous ministry at TPC with all of the youth leaders.
Meetings with everyone – Inca Link Ecuador (I love to talk and dream together). Meetings with IL International, we continue to plan for growth. Meetings with Interns. Meetings for EJ – Youth Specialties.
Intensely Focused :),
Rich and Elisa