Friends of Inca Link GLOBAL,
Wow.. God is amazing. We have finished a complicated year, 2013, but God continues to bless us abundantly.
High´s of Inca Link these days:
1. Inca Link Ecuador had an amazing night of celebration for what God has been doing. Check out the picture.
2. Ninawachi is about to open it’s doors with students on January 13, 2014.
3. Casa Elizabeth is growing and ready for a blessed year 2014.
4. We had a great time with Billy and his daughters and niece. They continue to be impressed with what Inca Link is doing and Billy is helping us think through some financial decisions for the future.
5. We finished the shoe campaign and thanks to cheaper shoes were able to bless more kids than expected.
6. We received another huge donation for Pasitos de Fe children´s home. Praise God!
7. We have a video almost finished about Cumbre Alta.
8. We are entering into a partnership this month with the children´s home in Manta, Ecuador – near Portoviejo.
9. The ministries of Inca Link Peru had great parties for the needy children in those ministries for Christmas and New Years.
10. The vehicle of Inca Link Peru is now registered, with Insurance and ready to be used to save some money on transportation.
Highs and Lows
Highs – The donations that we got at the end of the year for the ministries of Inca Link. God continues to amaze us. We also had an amazing time with the team that was here, and a nice few days at the beach to relax.
Lows – I was really sick on January 3rd, I’m better now :/.
2 Prayer requests
Pray for Mishayla to get into Texas A&M and that God would provide the resources for that. If not, then pray that she gets into a better one. Pray for the Easons who are starting the Missions training this week.
Goals met for Inca Link – Being with the group, making phone calls to donors, reading books on Short Term Missions, time with the interns, Assembly meeting with Inca Link Ecuador and the chiva. Had an Inca Link Peru meeting. We also got the place for our big youth leaders event for May.
Rich and Elisa
P.S. What New Years goals do you have?