Hello Inca Link Family,
It´s amazing what happened this week with Inca Link and the Kingdom of God.
- The goal of $150,000 for Pasitos de Fe children’s home is becoming a reality.
- Nate won with his Soccer team and they are now in the finals this Saturday to see if they go up to the professional status.
- Matt Peace is finding 500 people for Peru for STM´s for the next 3 years, in other words 1500 in 3 years.
- They are doing a Big Day of Serve in Akron the 5th of April, in Chicago on the 12th of April, in St Paul, MN and Stanton Island on May 3rd. Please promote this because all of the money for the project goes to INCA LINK – goal – 45,000.
- We handed out shoes to the neediest kids of Ecuador this week. We bought the shoes at a very low price, so we got socks etc. This will help us reach our goal of 1000 kids in 3 countries.
- There are Christmas parties for the neediest kids in Portoviejo, Lima, Trujillo, Bogotá, Quito etc. Thanks IL teams for sacrificing for the kids this year in the garbage dumps and poorest neighborhoods.
- Gustavo, David and Nicho gave messages to the Compassion International leaders in Salinas, Ecuador and Nicho in Lima.
- We signed a partnership with HCJB – this web page is a pre-evangelistic for youth. They already have 30,000 likes on FB. http://controlz.fm/
- Ignacio and Meylín are resting in Nicaragua, Alvaro too. He comes back this week. Mark comes at the beginning of January. Mandi is in the U.S. for Christmas.
Highs and Lows
Highs – I am encouraged that in a year and a half God reached the goal for Pasitos de Fe children’s home. The information that Matt Peace gave us encouraged me too.
Lows – I have a cough and it doesn’t go away. Elisa is also sick. I also have two teeth that are hurting and they were supposedly cured on Thursday and Friday. 🙁
2 Prayer requests… really 3 – Pray for the signing for the auditorium for Cumbre Nacional EJ, Pray that we get 2,000 leaders again next year for that. Pray for more people to donate shoes for Christmas.
Goals for IL – Meetings with Interns, Youth Specialties, Inca Link International, Handing out shoes to kids, redoing the Intern Manual, inventing a new graph for interns, exit interview with Brandon.. we are going to miss you Brandon.. you rock! Skype meetings with donors and answering emails for teams and groups for next year.
Intensely focused 🙂
Rich and Elisa – MERRY CHRISTMAS 🙂
P.S. I John 1:14-15 – This is the confidence we have in approaching God: That if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us – whatever we ask – we know that we have what we asked of him.