Happy Terrific Tuesday! We are with Link Year on their last week together.
- What did you learn this year on Link Year?
- Muriel: God uses my weakness for his reward.
- Abigail: God is my Daddy and he knows all my needs.
- Andrea: I have purpose in God’s plan.
- Caleb: Jesus is my righteousness.
- Juanca: God has opened my heart to a bigger family.
- This is amazing! A 6-month program with a couple like Paul and Lineth who are doing discipleship for 24 hours a day like Jesus did.
- What is God asking you to do as far as discipleship? Maybe it’s to join a program like this where you and your spouse can come down and do a sponsorship program where you’re sponsoring discipleship in such a way that people’s lives are transformed. Or maybe you’re an 18-22 year old and you’re like, I want to go learn Spanish or I want to practice my Spanish and be a part of the Link Year program for 6 months. Pray about what God would have you do in 2024.
- Merry Christmas! We are super excited that God has done so many things in your life and ours, and we can praise the Immanuel God with us. Inca Link has had a great year, as well. Check out our end of the year report here.
Have a great end of the year and God bless you!