Greetings to the good fighters of Inca Link Global,
We are in the last days of January already! Time is a flying. But in the midst of all God is blessing. Here are some of the things that are happening in our little Inca Link tribe :):
- The World Race is finishing their last weeks in Ecuador. The staff at Casa Blanca are tired but encouraged. We are preparing for more teams in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia for the rest of 2015.
- Cumbre Alta – soccer club in Ecuador has some possibilities for fields. Let´s pray they will be real options and soon.
- Inca Thacki camp ministry is looking for an intern or missionary to teach english to our kids at risk in Peru. Let’s pray for God to fill this role.
- The Easons returned today from Ecuador. They will be praying and seeking God for the next steps to take.
- Classes at Ninawachi Jungle mission training school in Ecuador started with a good number of students. Ninawachi was painted – see pics.
- Corban is at TPC – All for Jesus this week. Let´s pray for good fruit in that ministry. Nicho and Sonia arrive today – pray for them for their loss and suffering, and Percy also arrives today – Gema was sick but is a little better.
That Josiah had his best basketball day on Saturday. They took 2nd out of 6 teams but his stats were great. We had a nice supper with the Alliance Academy Board members this week.
Lows – Alexa´s team lost their last game yesterday. She was sad – but it´s good for her social development :). Elisa is gone to TPC. We also had a visit from a wolf in sheeps clothing this year that tried to deceive us for one of the females on the World Race.
2 Prayer requests – Pray for the CLA event in March. We need to do a lot of work for that and we still need more people to sign up. Pray also for the Youth Specialties (EJ) summit. We need a place for the event and the speakers to confirm today or this week.
Goals reached for the Kingdom and Inca Link– Meetings with Inca Link International, CLA, Youth Specialties, the Alliance Academy etc. We also had meetings with interested missionaries and interns – and some just volunteers. Elisa has been serving faithfully at TPC organising songs and the ministry there. Reuniones con ILI, CLA, EJ Ecuador y el colegio de la Academia Alianza.
Rich and Elissa