Happy Terrific Tuesday! We are so excited to be in Costa Rica with Jake and Jenn Edwards and their son, Sunday!
- What are you doing here? We are here learning Spanish. It’s hard, but it’s going well.
- What are some of the ministries of Inca Link Costa Rica? Some really exciting things have been happening, and we pray will continue to happen.
- We are looking for an opportunity to begin a business to help fund the ministry in Costa Rica.
- At the end of this month, we are launching an after-school program where we are able to do tutoring and evangelism and discipleship.
- We’re looking to start a sports ministry in the next couple of months. We are working hard to lay the groundwork for that ministry.
- What we love about Costa Rica is that you don’t have to be vaccinated to visit. You can come and serve on a short-term team, as an intern, or as a resident. Come join our team in Costa Rica! We’d love to have you serving along with the Edwards and the team.
God bless you. Have a great week!