Happy Terrific Tuesday! We are so excited to be headed to Costa Rica today, but we are grateful to God for the ministry we had here in Colombia:
- We were able to do a parents seminar, show The Chosen movie up in a mountainous area to some at-risk children and their families, and we loved being with our missionaries Paul and Lineth Overmoyer.
- Please be praying for our missionaries who are doing tours in the US and Canada, for those who are trying to get visas and other paperwork together to return to the field.
- Also, please pray for more short-term teams and interns. We’re seeing God bring more people, which we are excited about.
- We just had a meeting with the Link Year group, and they are fabulous! We have 2 coming from Mexico, 1 from Colombia, and 2 from the US. Please pray for them as they prepare to start their 9-month discipleship journey in September! If you’re interested in learning more about Link Year, click here.
- We have a full house at Casa Elizabeth, our teen pregnancy home! Please be praying for them as we just received a new girl this past week. There are 5 girls and 3 babies staying there.
Have a great week!