Happy Terrific Tuesday! We’re here with Pedro Contag, the executive director of Inca Link Ecuador. Here’s an update on how Inca Link Ecuador is doing:
- We are thankful that Covid restrictions have started to lift in the country and things have started to return to normal.
- We are thankful for our ministries in Ecuador that are helping us reach the youth in these communities:
- Quito (Casa Elizabeth, Quinta Casablanca, Cumbre Alta, El Hormiguero, Linaje)
- Jungle (Ninawachi Missions Institute)
- Coast (Bonsai and Portoviejo 7.8)
- Nationwide (church planting, e625)
We thank God for the way he continues to bless Inca Link Ecuador. Thank you for praying! Please continue to pray for our ministries in Inca Link Ecuador. God bless you! Have a great week.