(Originally written in Spanish, quickly translated…)
Hello all of Inca Link,
How are you? Hope everyone is fine. Here is the latest:
1. We are reaching children in the landfill – Samaritans’ Purse shoe boxes were distributed to children in landfill, Victor Raul, MANA – new name of the nursery and more children in Porvenir. Total 400 boxes and 300 shoes were given to needy children in Peru.
2. Cumbre Alta, Tesoros, Ninawachi, Casa Elizabeth and Casa Blanca have grown more in the past three months.
3. Isaac was filming us. He is a Hollywood professional cameraman, but donated his time to Inca Link Ecuador. In the future we hope to share him with other countries.
4. The Piñeiros left this week to raise more funds in the U.S. Pray for them.
5. Brent arrived in Peru as a new Inca Link missionary. Marissa is still raising funds.
6. Inca Link International’s board met.
7. Elisa and I will travel to Cuba for the training of 200 young Baptist leaders.
8. Forma Vida buildings in Colombia have been painted and prepared, and more people are gathering there and being exposed to the gospel.
Highs of the Week
We were able to visit and do many films in Ninawachi with Isaac. Cumbre Alta women won 2-1 against ESPE. No one has won this year against ESPE except us. God worked in the school board and gave us a viable solution. We had a nice night with the founders of ILE on Saturday and Sunday – just like old times.
Low of the Week
I have too busy during the week, I’m tired.
- Pray for our ministry in Cuba, also rest a day.
- Pray for the 4 major events we have in the next 3 months. — Leader Mundial Latino – Cumbre EJ Ecuador – Amazing Race – Corban tour in Central and North America.
Ricardo and Elisa