Happy Terrific Tuesday! We have a map of South America in the background and a jersey of a team in Trujillo because we are currently in Trujillo, Peru!
- Trujillo is the third largest city in Peru. We are staying near a university where hundreds of thousands of people have graduated.
- We’re about reaching the 300 million youth of Latin America and we are glad that you are a part of helping us do that.
- There are so many exciting things that we see God doing all throughout Inca Link, and today we want to emphasize a very special one: Link Year!
- Link Year is our gap year program for ages 18-22. If you are interested in going to 3 different countries – Colombia, Ecuador and Peru – for 6 months to serve in different ministries with people from all over the world, this is the program for you! It starts June 28th and ends December 14th of this year. You will have a mentor couple, Paul and Lineth Overmoyer, with you the whole time who will pour into you as you pour into others on the ground. It is a fantastic program, and you grow so much. If you’re interested or would like more information, click here.
- Pass the news on to anyone who may be interested! We would love to have you.
Have a great week everybody!