Hello to our Inca Link Friends,
Wow, God is doing amazing things. It´s a privilege to participate with Him.
- The papers for Cumbre Alta are presented, soon they will be approved by the government.
- We are receiving a ton of donations for shoes for the needy kids in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia.
- There are two churches that have committed to giving large donations for Christmas for Pasitos de Fe children’s home. PRAY.
- We have a great number of Interns and Teams registering to come. Will 2014 break records for Inca Link?
- The Easons have 100% of their support in less than 2 months. It’s incredible how God has helped them.
There is so much to thank God for. Are you doing it? I know we just had Thanksgiving, but are you making thankfulness a habit? Thank Him for what He is doing in and through you and in Inca Link.
Highs and Lows
Highs – Josiah won his two games this week. It´s a miracle. His basketball team is not that good, but they are putting heart into it :). Our kids did well with their grades this term. We celebrated with Inca Link Ecuador at the theater, and we had a great Thanksgiving celebration with some friends. Elisa did an amazing job speaking in Chapel at the Alliance Academy and teaching in her Entre Nosotras group.
Lows – Alexa is a little sick with a cold. The place where we had EJ Cumbre last year, doesn´t seem to be cooperating with us for this year. We may have to find another place.
2 Prayer Requests – 1. Pray for our families health. 2. Pray for our trip to Portoviejo and Manta this weekend.
Goals met for Inca Link
Meetings with Inca Link Ecuador, interns, Piñeiros, Leader Mundial Latino, Youth Specialties, Inca Link Peru, Matt Peace etc. A ton of meetings :).
Rich y Elisa