Happy Terrific Tuesday! We are once again at the airport and are so excited.
- We are getting ready for another week and a half of preparing for the global Inca Link Retreat! 150 people are coming from 9 countries; we are very excited.
- Today we also wanted to highlight a few ministries that God is directing us to reimagine so we can be more effective to the people groups that we are pointing to. We have been working through the S Curve, which states that every few years, if your ministry and your project doesn’t reinvent itself, it starts to decline. So we are praying about where the Lord wants us to start, and we are seeing this across a lot of our older ministries. Some of our ministries have been operating for 16 years and need to reinvent themselves. For example, Mana in Peru, which is our first ministry, is looking at how it can serve the people better.
- We also have several ministries in Ecuador that God is showing need to make adjustments, like Casa Elizabeth and Bonsai. Pray with us that we would be able to obey the Lord and see what he wants for us.
- We are going through lots of reimagining and reinventing. We are even going through this with our short-term teams, internship programs, and Link Year. We are looking at new ways of doing things. As we continue to grow, we want to grow well and squint our eyes and ears to see where God is working.
- Where is God wanting to work in your life? What does he want to reinvent in your life as you look forward in 2023?
Hope you have a great week.