© 2023 All rights reserved
Job Description: Child Sponsorship Coordinator
Developer of North American Operations
Full time, Support-raised salary, Flexible hours, Remote work environment
The Child Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for the daily management and administration of all Inca Link International sponsorship-based programming. This position will require knowledge of all aspects of our ministry, communicating confidence in our abilities, and inspiring others to join in our work. This position will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our sponsors are being cared for, communication is clear, and needs are being met for the children we are supporting through our sponsorship program.
Skills, Characteristics Required for Position:
Strong understanding of Inca Link’s ministry goals; ability to cast vision; willingness to travel as needed; excellent communication, public relations, and listening skills; demonstrated ability to cope with and manage change; ability to build and maintain relationships with people of diverse backgrounds; emotionally mature and self-motivated. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Above all a follower of Christ.
- Designing and implementing best practices for child sponsorship.
- Coordinating the management of sponsorship components including verbal, written and social media communications between sponsors and Inca Link sites.
- Ability to see the big picture and to bring those concepts to sponsors and potential donors, and communicating it clearly to our constituents.
- Maintaining communication with ministry partners to collect and maintain adequate sponsorship profiles and pertinent sponsorship information.
- Communication with sponsors and potential sponsors to update payment information, cancel sponsorships, enroll new sponsorships, and answer all inquiries regarding the program.
- Coordinating special programs and campaigns to promote the sponsorship program.
- Assisting with promotional events – this could include occasional evenings and weekends.
- Assisting in keeping sponsors engaged and informed.
- Working closely with staff to achieve personal and child sponsorship goals.