Happy Terrific Tuesday! We are loving every minute of this life – being with people who love God and others.
- Right now we are loving being in Guatemala City. Thank you so much for praying for us. We had a great week last week with Shawn and Lisa Bradley, who are the founders of a project in Guatemala City. They are such inspiring people! We are excited to have them on the team.
- We were also able to be with Adam Bannister, who is one of our missionary residents and is training in Honduras right now. He came to Guatemala to show us where his heart is – at a hospital in Canillá.
- Then, of course, we had Luke with us! We love Luke; he’s so inspiring, and we were able to have great conversations.
- Right now, we are standing on the property of the Chinese Alliance Church, started by Joseph and Helen Lee, who are amazing missionaries who have served Chinese immigrants all over Latin America. They are true heroes and we are excited to be in this church.
- We have also been serving online and doing different trainings. Please be praying for those.
- We are most excited that God is opening our eyes and ears to see and hear what he’s doing in Guatemala. Pray for us as we start Inca Link Guatemala with Adam as our first missionary, with some projects that are already on the field, and as we figure out what the next steps are and what God wants us to do.
Thanks for being a part of our team! God bless you.