Happy Terrific Tuesday! We have had a great couple of weeks:
- We’ve been able to meet with all of our missionaries and executive directors of each of our Inca Link countries. Please continue praying for all of our ministries and missionaries. If you would like to contribute financially to any of them, click here.
- We are celebrating Joca and Alex (missionaries with Inca Thakhi) as they are finally going back to Peru! They have been in Canada since COVID started, but they are so excited to be able to go back home with their baby, Levi.
- We are also celebrating with Brent and Stephany as they will be having a big party for the young ladies of their ministry, Elim. Many of the locals have donated fancy dresses for the event! Please be praying for them.
- We’re also celebrating with Ignacio and Meylin (missionaries with Ninawachi Institute) as they finally found a house in Idaho! It’s missionary housing and is perfect for them as they spend this year at home. Thank you for praying for them!
- Please pray for Will and Amanda Eason (missionaries with Bonsai) as she’s in Georgia and he’s in Manta and they are serving the Lord in these different places this month. Pray that things will go well.
- Also, please pray for our new executive director in Peru, Eisleen! Andres is training her this month so that she will be ready to take over when he leaves.
- Please be praying for Jenn and Jake Edwards as they are going through missionary training to prepare to go to Costa Rica next month, and potentially on to Argentina in the future!
- Also pray for Adam Bannister as he arrives as a missionary in Guatemala! He has been trained well by Daniel and Nayeli in Honduras, and now he will be our first Inca Link missionary to start Inca Link Guatemala!
May God bless you. Have a great week!